Greetings to the World

WHO? WHAT? WHEN? WHY?

Jacob Davies, Brand Ambassador for Hunt Creative


I would like to start of by introducing myself and saying hello,
I am Jacob Davies an aspiring writer, photographer and just overall person who enjoys every part of art. I have always been a person who has enjoyed the arts, from my school years in acting and focusing on crafty arts and then growing up to be more interested in photography and graphic art, which I think was an evolution for me. Especially because as I got older I learned that a computer is a multifacinate invention...

What?
Well it comes to what you can expect... The easy answer is a lot of art forms. I personally am into creative writing and am trying to keep it alive, because I am aware that the written word is not as popular as it has been in the past and I am not going to restrict myself and try to explore different writing styles. I do have a comfort zone in genre and type, but I want to look into things such as; musical audio book, anthologies, choose your path book series and half magazine with half documentary.
With my photography and graphic art I am much more comfortable with nature and structure, but I have been trying to branch out and get a little bit into human photography. I promise to try to do better and bright things and with my graphic art and logos I hope they change and somehow show my skill and talent.

Why?
Well I want to create a platform and hopefully transform Hunt Creative into a brand, I want to be able to give people chances and not be the person who turns someone with potential down all because it is different. We in the twenty-first century need different and need to be challenged, safe and careful in the art world can be a death sentence to your career but I do hope that I can get my own word out there as well. I want to stand for something... I want to show the world that a tough childhood and a rough life does not stop you and you can push through to become something that you can be proud of. Dream big and get as close as you can to that dream.

When?
This is really simple, I will be trying to post as much as possible... but not promises!

So all I will say is welcome to my blog and I hope you support and enjoy!

Comments